Predictive Medication Ranking for Efficient E-prescribing Workflows
Building favorites lists and searching through long lists of medications to find the right drug is a time-intensive project, requiring experienced staff to spend more time searching than prescribing. The numerous keystrokes and clicks significantly impact the e-prescribing workflow and the time spent searching multiplies significantly.
DrFirst’s SmartSearchSM makes all of this a thing of the past.
SmartSearch was built with robust predictive data, and automatically identifies the optimal ranking for the most commonly prescribed medications for the prescriber’s specialty. Improving both efficiency and accuracy, SmartSearch delivers drug searches in dynamic ranked order directly into the medication reconciliation and e-prescribing workflow. With DrFirst’s vast clinical prescribing data and large population of users, SmartSearch works seamlessly within your e-prescribing workflow, and reduces keystrokes and clicks to save your staff valuable time.
SmartSearch Features and Benefits
SmartSearch can be integrated into leading HIS systems. Its features and benefits include:
- Ranks medication orders by specialty and ordering frequency
- Reduces the number of keystrokes and clicks required to prescribe medications
- Eliminates the need for physicians to create medication favorites lists
- Minimizes the need to build individual favorites for each provider
- Meets CPOE Meaningful Use Stage One requirements
Leave inefficient and inaccurate manual medication reconciliation processes behind. Put the power of predictive medication ranking into your reconciliation and discharge e-prescribing workflows.
Get More Information About SmartSearch
Download the SmartSearch product overview to learn how predictive medication ranking can improve the medication reconciliation process and save your facility time.
Challenges in Healthcare:
- Hospitals & Health SystemsReduce med rec and communication gaps
- Private Practice & Specialty CareEnhance patient safety and care
- Emergency Medical ServicesAccess and deliver real-time info at the scene
- Pharmacies & PIS VendorsDecrease prescription abandonment
- Life SciencesDrive prescription adoption and clinical trials
- EHR, HIS, & Other PartnersDeliver more value to your clients
- Payers & PBMsDecrease prescription abandonment rates
- Patients & CaregiversStick to treatment plans
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Care Coordination & CollaborationSecurely connect patient care teams
- Clinical ResearchImprove recruitment rates
- Gaps in CareClose care gaps for better outcomes
- Medication AdherenceHelp patients stay on therapy
- Med History & ReconciliationBetter info for better care decisions
- Medication ManagementAward-winning prescribing tools
- Price TransparencyIncrease compliance with treatment plans
- Patient EngagementConnect, inform, and involve patients
- Care Coordination & Collaboration